Just like Windows operating system, even Mac computers are malfunctioned several times resulting in severe personal and important data loss forever. But in Windows computers, you have tons of free options to recover data such as Recuva, TestDisk. But when it comes to Mac computers, the situation is a bit different since Mac doesn’t really support any Windows software at all as Macintosh can’t read “.exe” files. But never fear, in this tutorial, we have come up with loads of solutions to resolve your data recovery issue.
Thankfully, many developers took their precious time to create some decent Mac data recovery software. And in this tutorial, we will expose and reveal all those tools to you so that you can recover data on your Mac computers as well. The basic idea of a data recovery software is that they scan your entire computer looking for deleted files and recover them for you. It is possible, since a simple deletion do not really erase any data from your computer permanently, so if you are quick enough then you can recover those files before they are gone forever.
Following are the list of top best Mac data recovery software that helps to restore any kind of deleted data on your Mac.
Tunesbro DiskGeeker for Mac
Tunesbro Data Recovery for Mac has been the most favorite and effective data recovery software that is used to restore any kind of lost data back on to your computer. It can recover any types of data such as photos, music, videos, emails, etc. from any storage device like memory card, flash drives, and external hard disks and so on. It allows you to preview all files before you restore them giving you the option to only recover selected files manually. Let us explain the main benefits of this program so that you can understand it better.
Top Benefits of using Tunesbro DiskGeeker for Mac
- Any kind of lost or deleted data types can be recovered using this software like pictures, music, videos, emails, archive files and other important file types. (Over 200 kind of file types can be restores using this program)
- Restore data from any kind of electronic hard drives like USB flash drives, SATA drivers, external hard disks, memory cards and so on.
- Supports to recover files from sudden accidental deletion, virus attacks, factory reset, formatting hard drives, etc.
- Preview each and every file before recovering them.
- Supported in all kind of Mac versions.
- Tunesbro DiskGeeker for Mac has a decent and simple user interface that makes the data recovery process very easy.
- This tool gives you the ability to scan your entire computer for deleted data and you can pause and resume the search results as well.
- You can recover individual files on your computer, so that you only restore the important files that are required.
- This tool is capable of recovering fully corrupted files and even from deleted partitions.
- You will have to pay a small fee to register the program.
How to use Tunesbro DiskGeeker for Mac?
Using Tunesbro DiskGeeker for Mac is pretty simple due to its genuine and attractive user interface. But if you have any issue then use the following steps to recover deleted files on Mac.
Step 1. Download the program from the official website and install it on your computer by finishing the setup instruction.
Step 2. Launch the program and select data types that you wish to recover. You can select photos, music, videos, documents, archive files and others. And if you are unsure what type of files to recover then simply select all and click “Start”.
Step 3. On the next window, select the hard drive name from which you accidentally deleted the files from. Once selected, click on “Scan” to begin the scanning process. It may take few minutes depending on how much data it is scanning on your hard drive.
Step 4. After the data is successfully scanned, the program let you preview all deleted files in a well itemized manner so that you can access each and every folder without any trouble.
Step 5. Finally, select all the file that you wish to recover and click on “Recover” from the bottom right corner of the page.
Step 6. All the selected files will saved on the desired output location folder.
You can finally open the folder where you stored all your deleted files and access them normally now.
Tunesbro DiskGeeker for Mac never disappointed any user on recovering deleted data at all. It has recovered data from very severe conditions, even if you have emptied your trash can or your computer was crashed due to some reason. Moreover, it gives you the ability to choose what kind of files to recover so that you don’t end up recovering useless files that you don’t wish to restore. Furthermore, if you face any kind of trouble using this software then don’t hesitate to contact the support staff.