Hello friends a lot of time I took in writing this post. In this post we are going to talk about a simple problem which may have occurred to you if you are a Whatsapp user.
Method to Retrieve Whatsapp Chat after deletion
Sometimes we delete some messages from our whatsapp messenger & after deleting we realise that the messages were important to us. Then a person do not have any way to recover those messages.
If you are also facing the same problem, then you can read this article so that you would be able to know that you can recover deleted whatsapp messages. The whatsapp messages that you have deleted are deleted permanently. If you follow the steps written here then you can reover those whatsapp messages back to your phone.
The method to recover your deleted messages is not a complex thing. If you follow the steps ,then you can recover them easily.
Things you need to Retrieve Whatsapp Deleted Chat
- Android Phone , Laptop ? desktop computer
- Android Data Recovery Software (if you don’t have download from here.)
Also Read :- How to Send Blank Message on Whatsapp Messenger
Steps to Recover deleted Whatsapp messages
- Take your Android phone & Go to Settings > About Phone.
- Tap multiple times on Build Number. After a few taps you will see a message “You have enabled Development Settings”.
- Now go back to settings & you will see “Developers Option”.
- Click on Developers Option, tap to turn it on & turn on USB debugging.
- Now install the Android recovery software that we told above on your computer.
- After installation , click on data recovery option & connect your phone via USB cable.
- Now your device will be detected by your PC. Click on Next & select the type of data you want to recover.
- In this case we have to recover WhatsApp messages and attachment & select next.
- Now soon your Whatsapp messages will be recovered by your PC.
- Note that the software can root your Android phone , which will remove your warantee from the product , so be safe to use the other options.
So if you find this article useful then please provide a comment on how it helped you. You can also like us on Facebook or Subscribe us for more Updates using your E-mail Id. Thank You.